Monday, March 14, 2011

The Crossley Paper Doll Auction

Theriault's will once again auction items from the Virginia Crossley paper doll collection on Sunday, March 27. The online bidding has already started. You can view the full catalog and place a bid here.

Virginia had a phenomenal collection of uncut celebrity books, in addition to all kinds of vintage and antique treasures. Here are some of my favorites. Several items I've never seen before; the last picture shows a handmade collection. Click images for a close-up view.




3 comments:

  1. I can't seem to find an email on which to contact you.

    I am urgently trying to track down some blank paper from the 50's or 60's.

    If you can help please contact me.

    Regards, Antonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just sent you an email, hope I can help, but not sure. You mean like old store stock paper?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those large dolls in the boxes are stunning, never have seen anything like those.

    ReplyDelete